Home invasions are on the rise in the United States. Every year, criminals break into more than 2 million homes.
In any 10-year period, you have a one-in-five chance of a home invasion. In a 20-year period, your chances rise to a shocking 50-50. Statistically speaking, your home poses more risk than any other location. That’s why is it essential to know how to harden your home against attack and protect yourself and the ones you love.
In this home defense course, we will teach you proven guidelines for developing a home defense plan or enhance your current plan. It is designed to deal with the three most likely scenarios:
- You are awakened in the middle of the night by a strange noise.
- You come home and find your home broken into.
- You enter your home unaware of the intruder inside.
- 4 layers of home defense
- The 3 types of burglars
- How to communicate with loves ones and intruders
- Intimidation with handheld tactical lights
- Setting up your home for tactical advantage
- Equipping a safe room and positioning loves ones out of the line of fire
- How to search your home with a handgun, shotgun, or carbine
- Gun retention techniques
- How to move quietly
- The role of the significant other in a home defense plan
- Audio and visual target indicators
- And much more …
One Day (8 hours)/$150
Can’t travel to our class? We can bring this course to you. Here’s how to host a course.
Be sure to view our cancellation policy before signing up for any classes.