This course is NOT about learning complex martial arts moves like Bruce Lee. We don’t teach secret pressure points, flying kicks, or other gimmicky moves that look good but almost never work in a real fight.
We keep it simple and real, teaching you how to use only the most effective and powerful techniques to stop a fight quickly or give you a chance to bring a weapon into action effectively.
Unlike most martial arts systems which require years of training and rely on speed, power, and stamina, we will teach you how to defend yourself using natural body dynamics with the least amount of effort. The techniques we teach work regardless of your age, size, or fitness level.
- Survival mindset
- Understanding the elements of a fight
- Rituals of attack
- How real-world fights take place
- Fighting postures
- Distancing (close, medium, and long)
- Timing (relative to distance)
- Angling (directions of movement)
- Punching and kicking effectively – no fancy kicks!
- Elbow strikes
- Balance points and how to break someone’s balance
- Falling to the ground safely and getting back up safely
- And much more …
Can’t travel to our class? We can bring this course to you. Simply contact us and we will tell you how.
Be sure to view our cancellation policy before signing up for any classes.